• Advertisement

HeroScribe Icon Packs

Discuss Icons for use on Cards and Quest Maps.

Re: HeroScribe Icon Packs

Postby TMU » Saturday March 15th, 2014 4:55pm

I like the way these look. I have never seen descent minis, so I may not be the best person to judge these.
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Ye Olde Inn is proudly hosted by

Proudly Hosted by MDD Hosting

Host your Website at MDD Hosting by clicking the logo above and Ye Olde Inn will receive a commission that we'll put toward keeping Ye Olde Inn online for everyone to enjoy!

Postby Derfel Link » Tuesday March 18th, 2014 11:25am

knightkrawler wrote:Though I would maybe have included the wings for all the flyers and maybe a full body icon for the naga.

I think you're right, how about these updates?

Thank you guys for the feedbacks!

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Derfel Link

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Forum Language: Italiano
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » Tuesday March 18th, 2014 4:39pm

Wheeeeeeee... awesome, dude!
Thank you very very much, those are perfect, no debate.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Gold Bearer » Sunday July 20th, 2014 8:52am

I got standard heroscribe running okay editing the bat file to 512M but I can't get the addon main file to work. I keep getting "Could not find the main class. Program will exit." Do I need to edit HeroScribe.class?

Thanks by the way, lovely program. :)
:goblin: 1BP, :orc: 2BP, :fimir: 3BP, :skeleton: 1BP, :zombie: 2BP, :mummy: 3BP, :chaoswarrior: 4BP, :gargoyle: 5BP. US :chaoswarrior: 3BP, US :gargoyle: 4BP.

Wanna learn martial arts? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHf7lqNU1J2cCmm4BtZC1XA
Tutorials coming soon.

Why drugs are illegal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH1B2HaInDg
Why they shouldn't be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpOADDXIZpo&t=1s
DMT The Spirit Molecule: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtT6Xkk-kzk

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Shattered a Skeleton! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Gold Bearer

Crossbowman
Crossbowman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby kingdragun1983 » Monday August 11th, 2014 1:55am

maybe i over looked it, but does anyone have or have they seen map icons for a female dwarf and wizard? i've seen the barbarian and elf but since their was never any official expansion released for the dwarf and wizard i figured add them into the game as well, i mean it would only be fare, especially to any girls that play that don't wanna be the traditional male figures.
kingdragun1983

Goblin
Goblin

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby StratosVX » Monday August 11th, 2014 2:15am

kingdragun1983 wrote:maybe i over looked it, but does anyone have or have they seen map icons for a female dwarf and wizard? i've seen the barbarian and elf but since their was never any official expansion released for the dwarf and wizard i figured add them into the game as well, i mean it would only be fare, especially to any girls that play that don't wanna be the traditional male figures.

I have not seen these, but the icon packs do get updated so someone may make them in the future.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Derfel Link » Sunday August 24th, 2014 5:36am

Gold Bearer wrote:I got standard heroscribe running okay editing the bat file to 512M but I can't get the addon main file to work. I keep getting "Could not find the main class. Program will exit." Do I need to edit HeroScribe.class?

Hi there, I guess I've already replied to you privately but I'll go a second time here; it looks like your system is lacking some environment variables, could you please try to follow these steps? Please let me know how this worked out.
kingdragun1983 wrote:maybe i over looked it, but does anyone have or have they seen map icons for a female dwarf and wizard? i've seen the barbarian and elf but since their was never any official expansion released for the dwarf and wizard i figured add them into the game as well, i mean it would only be fare, especially to any girls that play that don't wanna be the traditional male figures.

I can't recall them in any Icon Pack but I do agree on you it'd be fare; I'll try and do something about that in the near future.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Derfel Link

Ogre Lord
Ogre Lord

Forum Language: Italiano
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Sjeng » Sunday August 24th, 2014 7:33am

Derfel, can you also do Kobolds, Kobold shaman, chaos dwarf? We need em for HQ25 ;)

RPG Gateway Die Roller's 100

Uncle Zargon
Wants YOU!

HeroQuest YeOldeInn

Image Image Image Image

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Doomguard
Doomguard

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Gold Bearer » Sunday August 24th, 2014 7:53am

Derfel Link wrote:
Gold Bearer wrote:I got standard heroscribe running okay editing the bat file to 512M but I can't get the addon main file to work. I keep getting "Could not find the main class. Program will exit." Do I need to edit HeroScribe.class?

Hi there, I guess I've already replied to you privately but I'll go a second time here; it looks like your system is lacking some environment variables, could you please try to follow these steps? Please let me know how this worked out.
Ah, thank you. I'll try this later. It's good that you posted here as well for others who might be having the same problem.
:goblin: 1BP, :orc: 2BP, :fimir: 3BP, :skeleton: 1BP, :zombie: 2BP, :mummy: 3BP, :chaoswarrior: 4BP, :gargoyle: 5BP. US :chaoswarrior: 3BP, US :gargoyle: 4BP.

Wanna learn martial arts? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHf7lqNU1J2cCmm4BtZC1XA
Tutorials coming soon.

Why drugs are illegal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH1B2HaInDg
Why they shouldn't be: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpOADDXIZpo&t=1s
DMT The Spirit Molecule: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtT6Xkk-kzk

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Shattered a Skeleton! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Gold Bearer

Crossbowman
Crossbowman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby JasonMCM » Friday September 5th, 2014 12:56pm

Good day,
I recently got a new computer running windows 8.1 and am having some issues saving maps. Whenever I try to save a map is says "Can't save file". The program seems to be running just fine other than that. I didn't find any advice on this on the website and was hoping for some help here maybe. Just let me know if you have any additional questions as I don't know the info that you may need for this kind of trouble shooting. :D
Many thanks in advance.

Also when I try to open any map I get the following error "Can't open file: Preferences.xml (Access is denied)"
Do you PBP? I do. See my exploits below.

Amy the Amazon
Interactive HeroQuest
Sir. Jason the Champion
Trapped in the Dark
Swiftfoot the Elf
The Dark Company
Zargon the Evil Wizard
Core Quests Redone

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie!
JasonMCM

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Hero:
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Icons