• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

How to convert image to an icon?

Discuss Icons for use on Cards and Quest Maps.

Re: How to convert image to an icon?

Postby j_dean80 » January 17th, 2017, 10:21 pm

whitebeard wrote:I would recommend testing by replacing one of the existing icons with your icons. If you won't be using these, then you are "done".

I did this and worked like a charm. Worked for my new Traps also. So now am "done." Thanks for the help.
Blood - Good to the last drop

Ye Olde Inn Quest Design Competition 2024 Joint Winner

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
j_dean80

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: How to convert image to an icon?

Postby mondor » October 16th, 2017, 6:18 pm

j_dean80 wrote:I found this free site that can convert about any type of file to any other.

https://convertio.co/png-eps/

Awesome!!! Good site for my collection! |_P
I used a lot of heroscribe, but I have to admit it would need to be updated ... when it came out the pack all in one I was so discouraged that I stopped using it.
Recently (a few months ago) I've integrated the whole package into an executable that automates insertion and creates an executable icon on the descktop, but I did this for another site and I do not know if I can put it here.
mondor

Skeleton
Skeleton

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Icons