• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Artist Group discussion

Members requiring unique/custom artwork to complete their projects may request assistance from the Artists group within this forum.
Forum rules
Members: If a request requires specifics, please be as descriptive as possible. When your requests are filled, please edit the your first post and insert [Complete] at the beginning of the topic title.

Artists: If you are planning on filling a request, please make a post as soon as possible and let everyone else know your intentions. This will allow other Artists to focus on open requests.

Re: Card Art

Postby gravaillon » May 2nd, 2011, 11:55 am

Baylor_OgreBane wrote:ethica i like it, its very dynamic and raw! everyone can draw, just some people like frank frazetta or burne hogarth are naturally gifted. try not to say i cant do that and just try and have fun with it :D

very well said ogre bane ! :D I find your drawing very dynamic ethica. I can almost see it animating ! ;)
baylor, Your tome of sealing is great !!!! :shock:
See my remastered edition of Heroquest and all the Quest Books on http://www.heroquest-reloaded.blogspot.com
gravaillon

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Forum Language: Français
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Maike05 » May 3rd, 2011, 4:38 pm

Hi, here is where i took all my picture for my scrolls : http://club.ados.fr/durza/categories/
you also have a huge loads on D&D website : http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/arch/ag

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Maike05

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby gravaillon » May 3rd, 2011, 5:17 pm

Maike05 wrote:Hi, here is where i took all my picture for my scrolls : http://club.ados.fr/durza/categories/
you also have a huge loads on D&D website : http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/arch/ag

thanks for the link, but you misunderstand ! The goal of making this artists community is to have a lot of pictures not copyrighted, that anyone can use for free... No legal issue ! That's why we're working so hard !
See my remastered edition of Heroquest and all the Quest Books on http://www.heroquest-reloaded.blogspot.com
gravaillon

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Re: Artist Group discussion

Postby drathe » May 4th, 2011, 1:42 am

A gallery has been added to the forum. Members of the (tentatively named) Artists group should be able to post images in the Artchives section, along with comments etc. Members of the forum will be able to comment on the artwork posted in the gallery and also rate them if they wish.

The Albums are listed just like the regular forums. If the Artists would like new categories created, just let me know in this thread and I'll make it happen. The gallery section will also be expanded later (when I have more free time) to allow members to showcase their miniatures and other creations. The Artchives section however, will remain exclusive to the Artists group members to post their artwork. You can find the new gallery here: gallery/index.php
There is also a link at the top of the forum between the FAQ and Members links.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Re: Artist Group

Postby drathe » May 31st, 2011, 3:54 pm

gravaillon wrote:Image

my skaven... just a rough

And a finish...
skaven.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby gravaillon » June 2nd, 2011, 4:36 am

GREAT WORK drathe ! sorry i have no time to do more for now... later I promise...
gravaillon

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Kenshi » June 19th, 2011, 11:35 am

<firstpost> Hello, everyone. I'm a long time lurker and seeing the artwork on here inspired me to register and try my hand at some HeroQuest art. I also did a Skaven...</firstpost>

Kenshi

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member

Postby gravaillon » August 19th, 2011, 7:05 am

well very nice ! I prefer your skaven rather than mine... Yours is more HQ like !
gravaillon

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Sjeng » August 19th, 2011, 10:42 am

Did anyone of you see the art by Gerwin Broers for the extra attack cards from the Imperial Academy? (they're on Phoenix's page). Those are VERY nice, and really look like genuine HQ art.

PS: I'd like to see some Fimir Mage drawings.
Check out my YouTube channel Boardgame Heaven, and drop me a sub please!

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Chaos Warlock
Chaos Warlock

Forum Language: Nederlands
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Ethica » August 19th, 2011, 10:59 am

It's very good artwork but it's not the same style as HQ in my opinion.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
Ethica

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Artchive Requests