• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Chaos Dwarf - HeroScribe Icons

Members requiring unique/custom artwork to complete their projects may request assistance from the Artists group within this forum.
Forum rules
Members: If a request requires specifics, please be as descriptive as possible. When your requests are filled, please edit the your first post and insert [Complete] at the beginning of the topic title.

Artists: If you are planning on filling a request, please make a post as soon as possible and let everyone else know your intentions. This will allow other Artists to focus on open requests.

Chaos Dwarf - HeroScribe Icons

Postby clmckay » May 8th, 2016, 6:45 pm

Hello,

Does anyone have HeroScribe Icons (US Format) for various Chaos Dwarf types?

Its for a homemade questpack we played through last year. I'm just now getting around to making the HeroScribe Maps and Questbook for it. I've kept putting it off because of not having suitable icons for a number of things.

I'd need EPS or preferably EMF format icons for the following:

Chaos Dwarfs (for the old plastic GW Chaos Dwarfs)
Demonsmiths (For the Forgeworld Demonsmiths)
Ironsworn/Infernal Guard Chaos Dwarves (Forgeworld figures)
Several Variant Chaos Dwarfs (I used Russian Alternative and Mantic Abyssal Dwarfs for variants)
2-Space Icons for Chaos Dwarf Bull Centaurs

If anyone has anything just laying around I'd appreciate it. If not, I can use something from HeroScribes All-In-One but it just won't be all cohesive and nice.

Thanks Guys!

Chris

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
clmckay

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Return to Artchive Requests