Page 6 of 8

Re: Suomi/Finnish

PostPosted: Friday April 12th, 2013 2:47am
by TMU
drathe wrote:Find it yet?

Well, yeah. Sort of... I did find the mem. stick, but as I opened it, only translation I found was WoM. :? I guess I have deleted AtOH after I'd got it finished. I do have it on paper so I can type it back to my computer. :geek: It will take some time though. :p Do I have a deadline on the work? :)

Re: Suomi/Finnish

PostPosted: Friday April 12th, 2013 11:05am
by drathe
TMU wrote:
drathe wrote:Find it yet?

Well, yeah. Sort of... I did find the mem. stick, but as I opened it, only translation I found was WoM. :? I guess I have deleted AtOH after I'd got it finished. I do have it on paper so I can type it back to my computer. :geek: It will take some time though. :p Do I have a deadline on the work? :)

No deadline. Unless you need one for motivation. We don't have a translation for Wizards of Morcar yet. ;) ;) You could send that my way at anytime too.

Re: Suomi/Finnish

PostPosted: Friday April 12th, 2013 11:19am
by TMU
drathe wrote:No deadline. Unless you need one for motivation. We don't have a translation for Wizards of Morcar yet. ;) ;) You could send that my way at anytime too.

Okay, no deadline needed, I guess. And what comes to WoM, it's not completely translated yet. I could try to translate it till the same time that I'll type AtOH back to my computer. How does that sound? :)

Re: Suomi/Finnish

PostPosted: Friday April 12th, 2013 1:21pm
by drathe
TMU wrote:
drathe wrote:No deadline. Unless you need one for motivation. We don't have a translation for Wizards of Morcar yet. ;) ;) You could send that my way at anytime too.

Okay, no deadline needed, I guess. And what comes to WoM, it's not completely translated yet. I could try to translate it till the same time that I'll type AtOH back to my computer. How does that sound? :)

Sounds good to me! :)

Re: Suomi/Finnish

PostPosted: Saturday April 27th, 2013 1:36pm
by Promethean
Wow, nice work!

Re: Suomi/Finnish

PostPosted: Saturday April 27th, 2013 2:06pm
by TMU
Promethean PM sent about translations!

Re: Suomi/Finnish

PostPosted: Sunday April 28th, 2013 6:19am
by TMU
Okay drathe, Wizards of Morcar (Morcarin Velhot ;) ) is now fully translated, I'll start typing for you at next week. I think I'll start with Against the Ogre Horde. Is it okay, if I PM you the translation piece by piece?

Re: Suomi/Finnish

PostPosted: Sunday April 28th, 2013 9:37pm
by drathe
TMU wrote:Is it okay, if I PM you the translation piece by piece?

Yes, certainly.

Re: Suomi/Finnish

PostPosted: Sunday June 16th, 2013 9:18am
by TMU
Just saw "coming soon" on the Finnish site, do you have those scans?

Re: Suomi/Finnish

PostPosted: Sunday June 16th, 2013 8:39pm
by drathe
TMU wrote:Just saw "coming soon" on the Finnish site, do you have those scans?

If that's what it says, then yes. I did get some Finnish scans in early May I hope to get online soon.