• Advertisement

Ye Olde Inn is proudly hosted by

Proudly Hosted by MDD Hosting

Host your Website at MDD Hosting by clicking the logo above and Ye Olde Inn will receive a commission that we'll put toward keeping Ye Olde Inn online for everyone to enjoy!

Suomi/Finnish

We would like to have a version of Ye Olde Inn available in every language that HeroQuest was released in for fans of each language to enjoy. If you wish to assist us in this grand endeavour, respond in the appropriate section of this forum.

Re: Suomi/Finnish

Postby TMU » Friday April 12th, 2013 2:47am

drathe wrote:Find it yet?

Well, yeah. Sort of... I did find the mem. stick, but as I opened it, only translation I found was WoM. :? I guess I have deleted AtOH after I'd got it finished. I do have it on paper so I can type it back to my computer. :geek: It will take some time though. :p Do I have a deadline on the work? :)
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Postby drathe » Friday April 12th, 2013 11:05am

TMU wrote:
drathe wrote:Find it yet?

Well, yeah. Sort of... I did find the mem. stick, but as I opened it, only translation I found was WoM. :? I guess I have deleted AtOH after I'd got it finished. I do have it on paper so I can type it back to my computer. :geek: It will take some time though. :p Do I have a deadline on the work? :)

No deadline. Unless you need one for motivation. We don't have a translation for Wizards of Morcar yet. ;) ;) You could send that my way at anytime too.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby TMU » Friday April 12th, 2013 11:19am

drathe wrote:No deadline. Unless you need one for motivation. We don't have a translation for Wizards of Morcar yet. ;) ;) You could send that my way at anytime too.

Okay, no deadline needed, I guess. And what comes to WoM, it's not completely translated yet. I could try to translate it till the same time that I'll type AtOH back to my computer. How does that sound? :)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby drathe » Friday April 12th, 2013 1:21pm

TMU wrote:
drathe wrote:No deadline. Unless you need one for motivation. We don't have a translation for Wizards of Morcar yet. ;) ;) You could send that my way at anytime too.

Okay, no deadline needed, I guess. And what comes to WoM, it's not completely translated yet. I could try to translate it till the same time that I'll type AtOH back to my computer. How does that sound? :)

Sounds good to me! :)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Promethean » Saturday April 27th, 2013 1:36pm

Wow, nice work!
Promethean

Forum Language: Suomi
Hero:

Postby TMU » Saturday April 27th, 2013 2:06pm

Promethean PM sent about translations!

Rewards:
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby TMU » Sunday April 28th, 2013 6:19am

Okay drathe, Wizards of Morcar (Morcarin Velhot ;) ) is now fully translated, I'll start typing for you at next week. I think I'll start with Against the Ogre Horde. Is it okay, if I PM you the translation piece by piece?
Last edited by TMU on Thursday January 2nd, 2014 5:45pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rewards:
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby drathe » Sunday April 28th, 2013 9:37pm

TMU wrote:Is it okay, if I PM you the translation piece by piece?

Yes, certainly.

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby TMU » Sunday June 16th, 2013 9:18am

Just saw "coming soon" on the Finnish site, do you have those scans?

Rewards:
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby drathe » Sunday June 16th, 2013 8:39pm

TMU wrote:Just saw "coming soon" on the Finnish site, do you have those scans?

If that's what it says, then yes. I did get some Finnish scans in early May I hope to get online soon.

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Homepage Translations