• Advertisement

日本語/Japanese

We would like to have a version of Ye Olde Inn available in every language that HeroQuest was released in for fans of each language to enjoy. If you wish to assist us in this grand endeavour, respond in the appropriate section of this forum.

Re: 日本語/Japanese

Postby neoprofit » Wednesday December 4th, 2013 12:47am

That 80's era cafe site was the first one I went to actually. I noticed the blogger gave some scans which I'm looking at now.

I'm looking through the user's translations now also. Thanks for the heads up.
neoprofit

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: 日本語/Japanese

Postby drathe » Wednesday December 4th, 2013 10:47pm

neoprofit wrote:Contents = コンテンツ
Credits = クレジット
Jump to Bottom = 下げる
Return to Top = 上げる
Expanding HeroQuest = ヒーロークエストを広げている。
This HeroQuest Site is dedicated to: Ye Olde "Agin's Inn" = このヒーロークエストのサイトはザ・オールド「アギンの旅館」に捧げられている。
HeroQuest is © 1989-2010 by Milton Bradley Company. = ヒーロークエストは1989-2010にMilton Bradley Companyの©だ。
Best viewed with HeroQuest Fonts installed = このサイトをインストールしたヒーロークエストのフォントで一番見方だ。
Cards = カード
Design & Game Tools = 意匠とゲームの用具

|_P I'm a day late, but the translations are online and new link buttons have been created.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Previous

Return to Homepage Translations