• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Ogre footprints?

Have a HeroQuest related project and need community assistance? Create a thread about your project here and the type of aid you require. Other community members searching this room may be able to assist, or join you on your adventure.

Ogre footprints?

Postby Shijuro » March 19th, 2023, 11:01 pm

I’m converting my old school Heroquest set to 3D printed miniatures. I’ve finished the base game figures, furniture, tokens and dice and have started on expansions.

I found an Ogre Warrior figure (MotM, AtOH) and printed 4 before noticing that this particular STL doesn’t have a base.

Can anyone please suggest an STL of just the ogre-sized base that I can print and glue on?

Thanks!
Shijuro

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Ogre footprints?

Postby Shijuro » April 3rd, 2023, 5:29 am

I couldn't find what I was looking for so I improvised.

I took another Ogre STL that had a base and inverted it in the Slicer software, then sank it beneath the plate so just the base was above the plate. I duplicated it several times and printed enough for the four Ogres I had without bases.

Hope this helps someone else.
Shijuro

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Return to Project Forge