• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Dungeon Blox

Have a HeroQuest related project and need community assistance? Create a thread about your project here and the type of aid you require. Other community members searching this room may be able to assist, or join you on your adventure.

Dungeon Blox

Postby Big Bene » April 11th, 2022, 3:01 pm

Hi all!

The last few months, I managed to drop by a bit more often then the time before, but I really don't know when I will be able to contribute as much as I would like again.
Anyways, I made something I wanted to show you:
https://cults3d.com/de/modell-3d/spiel/dungeon-blox

Hope you like it - but constructive critcism is of course also appreciated.

Best wishes to all of you!
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Dungeon Blox

Postby lestodante » April 11th, 2022, 3:27 pm

oh, that's a really nice idea!!

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby StratosVX » April 11th, 2022, 5:23 pm

I like the idea. I would also suggest maybe more textures to accommodate more environments. For example, we have tiles for an inn and wood planks for the walls would go well with that.

Also, it's good to see you back. Even Sjeng popped in recently. Now we need KK to make a return.

Rewards:
Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Scribe of Heroes
StratosVX
I hate snakes, Jacques...

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Big Bene » April 12th, 2022, 6:03 am

StratosVX wrote:I like the idea.

Thanks a lot!
I would also suggest maybe more textures to accommodate more environments. For example, we have tiles for an inn and wood planks for the walls would go well with that.

Wooden floor tiles are already in the schedule. Wooden walls require a bit more planning. Thanks for the feedback, it's good to know what people would like.
Also, it's good to see you back. Even Sjeng popped in recently. Now we need KK to make a return.

Didn't even know Sjeng and KK were absent. :cry:

@All:
If there is interest, I would like to arrange a sale for Inn members. Wouldn't be entirely altruistic ;) , generating some downloads would help me a lot.
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Big Bene » April 21st, 2022, 8:53 am

StratosVX wrote:have tiles for an inn and wood planks for the walls would go well with that.

I'm working on a Doors Pack, and want to finish this first.
After that, I intended to make a Walls or aTiles Pack next, but I think I will do an Inn-terior pack.
It's more fun to make thematically assorted models than technically assorted ones (but in the long run, I think I will stick with the technical assorted packs, as these will motivate customers to spend more money - not that this is my prime directive, but I just can't affort not to keep it in mind :p ).

Ideas for Inn-terior so far:
- wooden floor
- half-timbered walls
- stairs
- barrels
- bar
I'm still not sure if I should include furniture such as tables, as real tables are not fixed at the floor, so third party Models (without Lego studs) might be the better choice.
Tell me your opinion and also other ideas that should be included in the Inn Pack.
Last edited by Big Bene on April 24th, 2022, 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby lestodante » April 21st, 2022, 4:30 pm

I posted the link on the Italian forum too! |_P
Any chance to add Italian language to that page?

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group MemberParticipated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

Yeti
Yeti

Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Big Bene » April 24th, 2022, 6:37 am

lestodante wrote:I posted the link on the Italian forum too! |_P

Thanks, this will help me a lot and means a lot to me - of course I hope it's also a nice addition for the Italian community.
Any chance to add Italian language to that page?

You will have to ask the site's creators. They are three frenchmen, and as much as I've experienced so far, they are really engaged and friendly. They would probably love to add Italian, the question would rather be if it is doable and how much of an efford it would be.
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:

Return to Project Forge