• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

3d Hero Quest & Mordheim project

Have a HeroQuest related project and need community assistance? Create a thread about your project here and the type of aid you require. Other community members searching this room may be able to assist, or join you on your adventure.

Re: 3d Hero Quest & Mordheim project

Postby chaoticprime » February 14th, 2014, 11:25 am

Nychthemeron wrote:@chaoticprime: The color scheme is roughly following: primed black, layer or two of very dark gray drybrush, one light layer of lighter gray drybrush. One very, very light layer of white drybrush or highlight.

@Iven Bach: Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't know where I'm going to store this stuff when it's all ready. This big plateau-in-process is giving me shivers just when I'm thinking of having to transport it.

I meant construction schema, not chroma schema, haha.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
chaoticprime
Practically Lives Here

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: 3d Hero Quest & Mordheim project

Postby gootchute » June 24th, 2014, 10:32 am

Firstly, these are cool. Do you count the line of sight as WYSIWYG or assume invisible walls between tiles and levels?

Second, i'd be interested in seeing your Mordheim catacomb campaign rules.
•==(Broadsword>

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
gootchute

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Project Forge