• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Frozen Anderas Horror Yeti Wonderland

Gather your Heroes for Play-by-Post adventures here. Posting in this room does not count toward your posting rank.
Forum rules
Use this area for gathering and playing Play-by-Post games. They need not be HeroQuest, but all games are still subject to the rules of the Ye Olde Inn forum. Posts in this room will not count toward your posting rank.

Note: There are no Quick Reply boxes in this forum. They have been disabled due to incompatibility with the Dice feature this forum uses.

Re: Frozen Anderas Horror Yeti Wonderland

Postby Thor-in » June 18th, 2019, 11:44 am

Ouch, I'm down to 4 BD. I'll hold back for a second and see what everyone else is planning before I go.
:skeleton: "In The End We Are All Shadows and Dust" :skeleton:

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Kitch1982 » June 18th, 2019, 5:04 pm

Kitch1982 rolled 2 6-sided dice:
6, 3

OK I move out of door and north but far enough away to use crossbow and avoid counter attack.

Kitch1982 rolled 3 6-sided dice:
2, 1, 6

Kitch1982 rolled 3 6-sided dice:
2, 3, 2

I defended an extra die for him but he's still toast. On wards men...
Kitch1982

Mummy
Mummy

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby clmckay » June 18th, 2019, 5:32 pm

clmckay rolled 2 6-sided dice:
1, 6

Up to north hallway. Search for traps.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
clmckay

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Anderas » June 18th, 2019, 11:01 pm

You don't search for traps. Because you do find, without searching, some doors and a rolling boulder.

What's more, it starts to roll towards you.
As you have no movement points left, in typical Heroquest manner you shrug and search for traps. :lol:

You find no (additional) trap. :lol:
Thorin, Sotiris, you still have your full turns.
Clmckay, in a real game, all of you would have seen the boulder by the time Kitch was looking around the corner. So you may do something else with your seven movement points if you want.

Kitch, same for you, you would have seen the boulder before shooting. Up to you if you want to keep your turn as is or change from the moment you were peeking around that corner.

The boulder will move the moment it's my turn, before the Beastman moves, and hits friend and foe alike with 4 white dice, normal defense for the victims.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby Sotiris » June 19th, 2019, 2:25 am

Sotiris rolled 2 6-sided dice:
1, 2

2w.
My new unpublished boardgame on Tabletopia free platform:
https://tabletopia.com/games/stellar_omega

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Sotiris

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: Ελληνικά
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Kitch1982 » June 19th, 2019, 6:40 am

So basically beast man will have to take the hit of the boulder right? If so I'll take a step back. Although I hope there's some secret doors about?
Kitch1982

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Anderas » June 19th, 2019, 6:50 am

Kitch1982 wrote:So basically beast man will have to take the hit of the boulder right? If so I'll take a step back. Although I hope there's some secret doors about?

It can hit you all, one after the other.

It rolls 2d6, minimum is 5 squares and hits everything on it's way. It seems to have come around the corner.
Last edited by Anderas on June 19th, 2019, 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby Thor-in » June 19th, 2019, 7:13 am

Search for secret doors, hopefully we have one.

Rewards:
Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Grin's Stone Map Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Anderas » June 19th, 2019, 7:23 am

Not here no

Rewards:
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Thor-in » June 19th, 2019, 7:38 am

Looks like I'll try to run into the first room, if my short stubby legs will go that fast.

Movement

Thor-in rolled 2 6-sided dice:
6, 1

I made it to the first door, forget the Beast man attack and run into the room.

Sotiris, do you have pass through rock? Never mind, just looked you don't.

Rewards:
Thor-in

Scout
Scout

Hero:
Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Play-by-Post Game Room