• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

The Altdorf Chronicles - Chapter One: A New Beginning

Gather your Heroes for Play-by-Post adventures here. Posting in this room does not count toward your posting rank.
Forum rules
Use this area for gathering and playing Play-by-Post games. They need not be HeroQuest, but all games are still subject to the rules of the Ye Olde Inn forum. Posts in this room will not count toward your posting rank.

Note: There are no Quick Reply boxes in this forum. They have been disabled due to incompatibility with the Dice feature this forum uses.

Re: The Altdorf Chronicles - Chapter One: A New Beginning

Postby Gold Bearer » November 13th, 2014, 7:41 pm

That's what you're calling him, Dispeller? No traps.

We're using random movement (including the monsters) so I'll roll Shooters dice.
Gold Bearer rolled 2 6-sided dice:
3, 5
Disarmer and Caster, take you're turns. Road Warrior, you need to choose three spell sets for the sorcerer to go with the three chaos spells, and no more than two element sets so you need at least one WoM set.
:goblin: 1BP, :orc: 2BP, :fimir: 3BP, :skeleton: 1BP, :zombie: 2BP, :mummy: 3BP, :chaoswarrior: 4BP, :gargoyle: 5BP. US :chaoswarrior: 3BP, US :gargoyle: 4BP.

Expanded Combined Spells: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4296

A psychedelic substance occasionally causes psychotic behaviour in people who have not taken it. - Terence McKenna
DMT - The Spirit Molecule: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwZqVqbkyLM

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Shattered a Skeleton! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Gold Bearer

Crossbowman
Crossbowman

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Sotiris » November 14th, 2014, 3:06 am

Gold Bearer wrote:Dispeller Shooter Disarmer Caster

Perfect names!

I vote for Earth, Water & Protection spells. RW takes the final decision.
My new unpublished boardgame on Tabletopia free platform:
https://tabletopia.com/games/stellar_omega

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Sotiris

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: Ελληνικά
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby The Road Warrior » November 14th, 2014, 3:54 am

What three chaos spells do I get?
Join in the community project.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
The Road Warrior

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Sotiris » November 14th, 2014, 3:57 am

The Road Warrior wrote:What three chaos spells do I get?

the 3 from AtOH if i remember well.
Dominate, Mind Lock and Mind Blast.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Sotiris

Necromancer
Necromancer

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby The Road Warrior » November 14th, 2014, 9:16 am

Sotiris wrote:
The Road Warrior wrote:What three chaos spells do I get?

the 3 from AtOH if i remember well.
Dominate, Mind Lock and Mind Blast.

If this is correct I will take Earth, Water and Spells of Darkness. I can't remember exactly how the AtOH spells work. Gold Bearer if these are the correct spells can you add a quick description of how they work.

I'll wait for the results of Dispeller's search before moving Disarmer and Caster into the dungeon.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
The Road Warrior

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Gold Bearer » November 14th, 2014, 9:57 am

Gold Bearer wrote:No traps.
Or secret doors. You can just say search when it's for traps and secret doors and tell me when it's for treasure.

Sotiris wrote:I vote for Earth, Water & Protection spells.
Wuss! :)

Dominate
The Sorcerer and target each roll the same number of combat dice as their current MP. If the Sorcerer scores at least two skulls more than the target then the Sorcerer takes the target’s next turn at the end of the heroes phase.

Mind Blast
The Sorcerer and target each roll the same number of combat dice as their current MP. For each skull the Sorcerer scores over the target’s number of skulls the target looses 1MP.

Mind Lock
The Sorcerer and target each roll the same number of combat dice as their current MP. For each skull the Sorcerer scores over the target’s number of skulls the target misses one turn. A Mind Locked target can attempt to break free by rolling one combat dice per current MP and scoring at least three skulls.

The target stands a better chance to defend than when a Chaos Sorcerer uses these spell, accept for Mind Blast. I used skulls instead of shields because that’s how Mind Blast works anyway. They have no effect on a target with 0MP.Image
Hero.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:goblin: 1BP, :orc: 2BP, :fimir: 3BP, :skeleton: 1BP, :zombie: 2BP, :mummy: 3BP, :chaoswarrior: 4BP, :gargoyle: 5BP. US :chaoswarrior: 3BP, US :gargoyle: 4BP.

A psychedelic substance occasionally causes psychotic behaviour in people who have not taken it. - Terence McKenna

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Shattered a Skeleton! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Gold Bearer

Crossbowman
Crossbowman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby The Road Warrior » November 14th, 2014, 10:05 am

Disarmer movement
The Road Warrior rolled 2 6-sided dice:
6, 5

Caster movement
The Road Warrior rolled 2 6-sided dice:
4, 1

Both step into the dungeon and follow archer shooter to the door.

Rewards:
The Road Warrior

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Gold Bearer » November 14th, 2014, 11:37 am

Gold Bearer rolled 1 6-sided dice:
:D
Gold Bearer rolled 1 6-sided dice:
Quest.JPG
Goblin.jpg
Heroes.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rewards:
Gold Bearer

Crossbowman
Crossbowman

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Sotiris » November 14th, 2014, 12:24 pm

Shooter opens the door..

Rewards:
Sotiris

Necromancer
Necromancer

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Gold Bearer » November 14th, 2014, 2:18 pm

ImageImage
Last edited by Gold Bearer on November 14th, 2014, 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rewards:
Gold Bearer

Crossbowman
Crossbowman

Hero:
Usergroups:

PreviousNext

Return to Play-by-Post Game Room