• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Chronicles of Sir Ragnar playtest: The Beginning

Gather your Heroes for Play-by-Post adventures here. Posting in this room does not count toward your posting rank.
Forum rules
Use this area for gathering and playing Play-by-Post games. They need not be HeroQuest, but all games are still subject to the rules of the Ye Olde Inn forum. Posts in this room will not count toward your posting rank.

Note: There are no Quick Reply boxes in this forum. They have been disabled due to incompatibility with the Dice feature this forum uses.

Re: Chronicles of Sir Ragnar playtest: The Beginning

Postby Kitch1982 » April 12th, 2015, 4:58 am

I just read this quest from the beginning! Great read! How come you never continued with this?
Kitch1982

Mummy
Mummy

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Big Bene » April 13th, 2015, 3:59 am

Well, having the ideas is easy enough, brining them into a publish-able form takes time.
I got some other things getting in the way. Actually, my son was born three days after finishing the quest. In the meantime, I married, bought a house (actually, an old farmhouse wich still requires much work), got a different field of work at my job, started writing a book etc.
Plus, I really intended to continue - this is why I asked wich of the two possible next quests to choose, but we didn't come to a decission back then.
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Kitch1982 » April 13th, 2015, 5:22 am

Ah, I see! Well if you ever want to pick this up I would be more than happy to take part.
Kitch1982

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby The Road Warrior » April 13th, 2015, 3:23 pm

I'm pretty sure that Daedalus, Sir Ragnar, decided on going to Birkenthal. But I thought you were still working on the quests and knew that your real life got busy. I'm happy to play Morcar in the next quest.
Join in the community project.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
The Road Warrior

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Big Bene » April 14th, 2015, 4:17 am

Inside the game world, Sir Ragnar would have the last word, but in the real world, it should be a group decision. I thought the question was still open.
Anyway, if we are heading to Birkenthal, some things need to be cleared up before, expecially Mina has to somehow join the heroes.
I would also like to re-read the last quest, including all your comments and suggestions. The images (maps) have somehow disappeared, do you still have them?
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby The Road Warrior » April 14th, 2015, 7:31 am

I'll check the links when I get home this evening. I did rearrange my photo I let account so probably moved the images there.
Join in the community project.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
The Road Warrior

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Big Bene » April 16th, 2015, 2:51 am

The image in thispost is still missing...
Perhaps I got it wrong and it was only this image from the beginning and I just didn't check the following pages... dunno :oops:
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Big Bene » April 17th, 2015, 7:17 am

We could try to really get this going again. I'm still very busy, probably more so than ever, but if I'm definitely in. If we go to Birkenthal neext, there would be not too much work for me to do in preparation.
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby Kitch1982 » April 17th, 2015, 8:09 am

Well if you need me to play a character I would be more than happy! :)
Kitch1982

Mummy
Mummy

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Anderas » July 27th, 2015, 1:03 pm

Yes me too!

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Play-by-Post Game Room