• Advertisement

EL FLESH

Share your game nights with everyone by posting images and captions, or just tell us about the exciting events that happened in your games here. Even if it's not from Saturday night, we'd like to see them!

Re: Saturday night DUNGEON

Postby el_flesh » Saturday July 17th, 2010 10:53pm

Oh GOOD! I was starting to think nobody cared since I wasn't getting any responses in here!

Post your thoughts, guys! There's alot more to this game - because the rules have changed drastically each and every time I post!

Last night's change did away with red dice for moving. It is now Action Points. We found it odd at first, but it is making the game alot more flexible, and exciting in fact!
There is so much material over the 20 years that Beernut tweaked his system; we might get him to make a website with it at some point!
Last edited by el_flesh on Sunday August 15th, 2010 9:43am, edited 1 time in total.
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: EL FLESH

Postby el_flesh » Sunday July 25th, 2010 4:04pm

So. Got very little HQ done this weekend, still better than none at all...with new rules, only this
small part of kellar keep last quest took us 3.5 hours.

Ronin making trouble! That's Korisu elbows in the background. Controlling his impetuous Ronin!

Then we swarm to his aid. That purple fimir is under the control of my bronz colored mummy.
Stayed under control long enough to not be a problem to us.

After that it's looking around for treasures. Since we had a kid join us, I let her do the simple job of controlling the two skeletons.

And we wiped out the corner room, too.

One of my skeletons came across a room with two wavy hands inside a purple cloud. We will have to go back that way and see what it is.
NO SPOILERS OR HINTS DAMMIT.
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » Saturday August 21st, 2010 9:23am

Wahoooo!!! Back in the saddle! FINALLY!

It's been about a month since my group played! We had the ending of Kellar Keep...and I must say, I thought the cliff would be more interesting. But it wasn't.

Oh well!

As a murder of fact, since we didn't have stats on chars from the month before when we'd cleared the beginning rooms, we decided to restart this quest! So...SUPER long post coming up! But I know it will give some of you an orgasm!

Here we go...setting up took 45 mins because SOMEONE (ok, our DM,) lost two character sheets! The entire progress/gear/abilities! And believe me, they aren't simple 'write on your pad' sheets either! In fact, while I was packing up the board last night, one of the players remarked to the DM that if we had been playing in the original rules, he would have gotten wayyy bored long ago!
The DM said that under the original rules, he had found it as boring as playing monopoly! And we sure as hell wouldn't get together weekend after weekend for MONOPOLY!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Let's get this party STARTED! All of us get into the room right away to take the beasties on! One month of NO questing made us eager to wipe the floor with them!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Couple skellies to get the ball rolling...

The room my red skeleton opened was nothing my tiny army couldn't handle...

...in fact, the original red skeleton that opened the room got killed and this one had been cast on another fallen foe. Can't you tell the difference in the red skeletons?

I even raised a mummy. Which used a chaos spell on the goblin, transporting him to the previous room. All the while Georgeous Gorge had run to the other side of the maze and was taking out an Orc...while Korisu Yamato had run back, thinking we couldn't handle the small band of nasties in the previous pic...

Then Korisu ran back to Georgeous, and the next chaos spell on that same goblin that had been removed to the outer room took his clothes and his weapons and dumped them somewhere else in the maze...which, by roll of our DM turned out to be right behind Georgeous Gorge! He was fighting orcs and blam! Clothes and a short sword drop behind him!
The naked goblin dropped dead form a combination of stress, fright and embarrassment. "Death by nudity" said the coroner's report.

Georgeous peeks into the chest while Zebs of Dooooommm looks at papers and fails to read them. "Auhhhh???"

Korisu bites off a BIG piece...all this while I had been investigating the lower left of the board, and sending my skellies into the mist of hands...

I ran off to help my teammates...since my summons have to be within a range of 10 for me to keep them animated, they dropped into dust! Summons can't sprint...

I was able to get a new skeleton up. And he intelligently blocked the door! Had to release him from this mortal coil to free up the way...

And summon a new one inside the room from a fallen orc!

Korisu Yamato did a spectacular end-run and wiped the Chaos Worrier out of existence with his talent attacks - very fierce KIAI!!! attack-u!

Beautiful defense against the Fimir from Georgeous! His talent is defence, in case you didn't guess...very hard to get in on a Dwarf with a magic shield (found earlier)! In case you're wondering, though...the enemies have alot more attack dice than listed in the original rules! Like our DM later said...This is NOT your father's HQ! In fact, I'm pretty sure that this 6/10 defense just managed to block the attack fully.

I've raised another mummy and we're really cleaning up. The Fimir had defended some of Georgeous attack, but my red skeleton finished him off - and now my gold skeleton is about to finish off the Orc, (look at that lovely 5 attack dice roll turn up ALL skulls! -took his frikkin HEAD right off of him!) and my new mummy is about to chaos spell one of the archers...

...the roll makes the chaos spell "Reversal of fates" killing them both! Also, everyone except myself (the Necromancer El Flesh) and Zebs of Doooommm got one extra attack and def die for 2 turns! Sadly, Korisu searched the throne and sprung a trap (OW!) while Georgeous' search revealed a chest beneath the throne! That's what the DM said, so I put a chest under the throne for Georgeous. (he's behind it if you can see...) Everyone laughed for some reason...I was just doing what the DM said was there!

So Zebs and I took off to take care of the mysterious room of floating purple fingers...(looks kind of appealing for the ladies I would think...)

While Georgeous went on to face the Cliff of TEMPORARY PERIL

We actually wound up disappointed with this room setup. No rewards. Now, it would have been loads better if there was only ONE way out of this scenario and it was by defeating the crazy hands - like with rolling a black shield! and that ONLY once you rolled a 6 in the room itself! THEN another six would let you pass into the rest of the maze! Not the best of designs...

Here Georgeous grapples with the mist, trying to figure out if we can kill it...you can see the depth of the hero sheet we use now. Note that it is TWO sided! Korisu makes a naughty sketch of his character...

We must grapple with the ineffable, and see if we cannot eff it after all...

"Time to DIE honorable opponent! You're oh-so-rudely blocking the honorable Cliff of TEMPORARY PERIL!

They clear it, I investigate it, and get all the glory for releasing the emperor. Who gives us not a WISP of gold! I think I might turn on that emperor and tell him that leaving him in there to rot would be the nicest thing I could do to him...

So, all in all, a wonderful quest...somehow we got it done in four hours...DM moved it along...
Next quests will be the BITCH KING!!! But it looks like it won't be next weekend! *sigh*...

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby ndsandman » Saturday August 21st, 2010 3:33pm

Quote:"(stone wall counters were used in rooms to show they had already been searched - since we lost track a few times in earlier games)."

Glad you posted that, I have been wondering how to keep track myself. In the heat of battle, and running around I forget myself what rooms did they search for treasure. I was thinking of laminating a copy of the map, and using dry ease markers to keep track.
He Who Dies with the Most Loot
Probably Ran into the Dragon
ndsandman

Mummy
Mummy

Forum Language: English (United States)
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby HeroQuestFrance » Sunday August 29th, 2010 11:30am

I really like this kind of photo show of a party.
I will do the same then.

I also use the point system in a D&D way, with Descent dices now but also D&D Hasbro ones. (for the search, disarm, flight, charge & star)

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
HeroQuestFrance

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » Sunday September 5th, 2010 1:25am

AGIN'S INN SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE "INN OF CHAOS" YET!

Man oh man guys - tonight it were Agin's Inn with a VENGEANCE!

Our DM found the original quest to be rather
childish
so he redesigned some of it...sadly there weren't beds in this one - mostly because yours truly didn't print out the Agin's Inn tiles...(ahem)...
Also, I head up this post with a SHIELD Icon, because our rolls were all Bass-Ackwards. We would roll loads of shields for attacking time, and loads of skulls for defending time. It was like a virus that everyone had. Not the DM tho.

We started with a preview of one of the larger monstars recently obtained by the DM...size comparison...

Well the adventure started...we boldly went towards the Inn, which we were told lay halfway towards our invasion of the Witch King's land...only something was wrong.
(Note - do like we did, and just pretend that the orange lava is actually cool, refreshing water in a pond.) The two doors are actually swinging barn doors on the horse stable.
Ninja Singh discovers ZOMBIE DOGS (a la RESIDENT EEEEVIL) ripping apart what's left of the horses...feebly struggling and squirming; freshly undead but still palatable to the dogs. Zebs of Dooooom found the outhouse. The throne really is a throne! It's got a hole in it leading to a pit that smells so bad, even the half Ogre Zebs took off.

We find basically nothing, and we let Ninja Singh alone to handle the dogs in the barn, while we go looking inside the Inn - finding it quite abandoned. I find there is NO service at all at the reception desk. But there ARE a pair of boots, which add ONE action point per turn - quite a find! Also, there is a Mourning Star that gives a chance to break enemy's armor!

Ninja closes the barn door, and looks in the other door. He finds more Zombie Dogs in the kennel ripping apart some squirming zombie puppies that pitiably whine in agony...and cannot die...his look of horror is extreme.

Stepping on the square in front of the door sets off an alarm. The Inn door slams shut on its own, and several undead appear behind the door - the brave Zebs turns tail and runs away.

They saw us. Outside, Ninja closes the Kennel door - but its too late - the dogs saw him and charged at the door, hearing the alarm. The barn doors are also being battered and slammed against.

Georgeous Gorge Goes in to take the dogs on - and gets knocked over as one leaps on him. Meanwhile Korisu Yamato fights his way into a back room.

It gives me what I need to raise some skels. But the undead they face are pretty strong. This red one is already my third skel; the other two having died already! At least they took out that stronger black zombie. Korisu and Zebs are battering the heavy and locked Inn door! Ninja Singh and Georgeous Gorge backed off into the outer tool shed to form a bottleneck for the very strong Zombie Dogs!

My red skel takes on the zombie, with a summoned spirit strengthening him! meanwhile that Inn door is holding up against the combined onslaught of Zebs and Korisu! Some of the dogs hear the door being hit and come to investigate. They immediately start attacking the door from the other side! (We have a great DM!)

Finally the door gives way and smashes down on the dogs - but it fails to kill them!

A second summoned skelly lends a hand while the dogs are whittled down...

All the undead dogs are finished; but my skels are having trouble...See how the barn doors have been swung open? And the kennel door has been broken down from the inside by the ZOMBIE DOGS! Touches like this make the game alot more fun I find...

Sunshine, shows up form town at this point, and she lends her bow as well as cleric healing skillz!

Ninja Singh knows that the Inn Keeper was bound to have hidden something pretty valuable in the last place someone would look. So he decides to look. Unfortunately, the seat breaks, dumping him down in the pit, and up to his armpits in *dirty toilet water*!
He finds a load of gold! Among a whole bunch of loads of something else!

The Dwarf, Georgeous Gorge, has arrived to help with the skels.

Zebs running away after he found what was upstairs.

Korisu is not afraid to face them down!

Having killed the Chaos Knights (and gotten another skel out of them) we all swarmed upstairs...

While Ninja Singh, with his excellent treasure seach skillz, was finding some really nice stuff... one of which is a staff I will want! It gives ONE less body point lost when raising undead, and it gives one MORE body point to the undead I raise! However, I was to find soon that I wouldn't want to give up my wizard's staff...

We battered the Chaos Knights, who didn't get much damage in.

But here we met with ghosts on the side of eeeevil...
we knew immediately they could not be killed by normal weapons. My wizard staff could give ONE attack die against them (magic damage part); same for Zebs Spirit Blade[/i]

We were having a hard time trying to damage the ghosts with only ONE attack die per roll! While they were steadily whittling away at my spirit - which was far stronger than my teammates spirit points. Meanwhile Georgeous ran ahead to see and take whatever was left in the top floor!

The Chaos Warlock summoned alot of undead to help him. The mummy he summoned was able to confuse Georgeous into attacking his teammates! While I managed to take care of the remaining ghosts...

He was able to break the hold of the mummy, helped kill the last ghost, and we turned and counter-attacked with a vengeance!

My new red skel has made it into the room and is attacking the other mummy...

Disaster! A vicious spell form the Chaos Warlock deals massive damage, severely wounding Zebs and Korisu...and KILLING me! I was brought to -1 body points, which would have immediately killed me - but my dying skeleton gave me the Zero body points I needed to slip into a coma...one that would have to be aided by my teammates if I was to 'live' again!

Zebs took a vicious swing at the Warlock. Meanwhile Korisu shoved healing potion down my gullet - reviving me with ONE point of life! The other heroes were surprised to discover an attack coming from the stairwell!

The Warlock, severely hurt, teleports away...but his mummy lands a hit on Korisu that leaves him at zero life! One of the chaos knights in the back is down!

Meanwhile something else has been discovered from below

Sometime later, Korisu has been revived in return by me, while Ninja Singh searches for treasures - and FINDS some good stuff!

Another adventure concludes in success as we discover the Innkeeper's hidden sex room!

This was a very enjoyable adventure.
After we got over the zombie dogs, the jokes were fast and furious, PLUS we had a good-looking young lady joining us AGAIN - Ninja Singh's GF; which made us all feel alot less nerdy. It also helps that the DMs wife ( a pretty lady in her own rights) is so enthusiastic and positive also, even though she doesn't want to play. This is aside from the desserts she always makes for us, even though we would have a perfectly great time without them - they make the evening all the better! The DM himself is a very accomplished chef, and he made some delicious dish (with spicy sausage slices!) I want the recipe to - will post it later. There are even a few videos this time; will have to check where to post them.

We can't wait to get the Zombie Dogs painted..and they will figure heavily in the future games...
It was a darker adventure this time....mannnn do I LOVE it!

The DM rewrote the letter found on the desk and PRINTED it out! He passed the rolled-up letter to Ninja Singh! It was such a theatrical touch that it really got us excited!
They were thinking that for Halloween we should dress up as our characters. heh heh heh. CAN DO!
Last edited by el_flesh on Sunday October 6th, 2013 2:42pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: created language censors for those with the censor turned on

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » Sunday September 26th, 2010 2:55am

It was just Zebs of Dooom and yours truly. Georgeous Gorge, Korisu Yamato, Ninja Singh, Sunshine, and Lilith, daughter of Dracula all took a powder.

For the storyline, the DM decided that we would scout ahead of the Caravan. So, we had a choice to make...as a 'guide' appeared, giving us a note written by Mental. He told us the frontal pathway was too well fortified, and we were to follow the guide down a hidden path that would lead us to a rear entrance. Well Zebs decided to rough him up a bit, though not too much, as we are firmly opposed to violence, and he swore he was on the level. So we feared him little and followed him down the small path. And dragged him inside with us though he pleaded that he was weak.

Zebs scouted ahead, saw nothing, and then I moved in front of him. Immediately the entrance door slammed behind us and locked. My preternatural vision showed us that there was a ballista emplacement at the end of the corridor!

But a wonderful defense roll using my staff of magic took care of the first bolt!

Zebs had run into the less dangerous room, to start hewing enemies left, right and center. I needed a summon, fast! So I turned on our guide, ignoring his pleas of ignorance. If he was lying, it would not do to have him behind us. If he were telling the truth, well - I needed fresh flesh, and he was too weak to help us otherwise! He fell immediately with his meager ONE def die!

Wow. Guess he WAS on the level. Oh well, too bad.

Christ this had me in stitches...

Due to my levelling my summons are now more powerful! Of course, they will be facing stronger opponents, too!
My red skel takes on a weaker one, while Zebs is surrounded...

That ballista is so powerful, I have no choice but to enter the room full of enemies and try to make headway. A summoned Mummy (gold) gets a choas spell of summon allies! Orcs on our side for a change! They immediately tear into the enemies!

3 skels, 3 orcs, and a mummy left after clearing out the room...

I summon a ghost - a new skill! It cannot be hit by physical means and can travel through walls. One dice of attack, a skull means you must check vs ghost spirit score. Loss loses one spirit point...

We come across the sorcerer that we couldn't catch at the Inn of Chaos last week!

Red skeleton falls into the pit so that we can run across his head!

But the sorcerer has to be taken out - fast! I summon a Skeletal Mage, who uses "Reversal of Fates"

And then the sorcerer rolls the same spell on HIS attack! the mummy alone is left, with one body point. All this while the ghost is attacking the skeleton which does not react to him.

Next sorcerer spell: column of water! (which somehow has cows in it)...it destroys the mummy

Some fighting later, Zebs is under the sorcerer effect of confuse, and my ghost has finally killed the ballista skel. Meanwhile, the sorcerer has summoned one more high level skeleton...

...which I cannot take on, no matter how hard I try. I am down to ONE body point left, so I flee...

My ghost is destroyed, and Zebs is under attack! We are both so near death!

A good shot from him KILLS the sorcerer! Its skeleton falls to pieces! One wrong roll would have spelled the END for us both! But the night is still young...

A bad search brings a mummy forth! But Zebs saves the day again!

Much later we have found a room. Lousy rolls from me finds nothing in all in the +4 treasure furniture save for a dagger in the chest that reduces def die by -1
It can be thrown...

Zebs kills the Chaos armor (i.e. empty) rather easily.

A successful double six roll searching for a secret door gives me a room where I am sure there wasn't supposed to be one! (That's how our DM does it!) But our search rolls are still horrible! 4 skels attack!
We have been in dire straits since the sorcerer! I do not have the body points to summon! We have no more healing potions between us!

Zebs, with about 4 body left, goes down the hall to see if he can come across anything that can help us! As for me, with only 1 hitpoint left, I try to open the Iron door....

...and find it immoveable!

We ended the quest here! This very pic will be our setup for the next time we can get others in on it! Did they follow us down the left path? Did they try a frontal assault? All they know is that we decided to take the hidden path ...and all they know is that we have been gone ever since...

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » Sunday September 26th, 2010 3:31pm

The Caravan was worried - we'd been gone for hours and hours on a scouting mission - something must have gone wrong. So they followed the lesser trail into the woods. But the door was locked. Wasting precious time, they backtracked as fast as possible, planning on a big assault at the front gate - instead finding it entirely unguarded! Bursting thru the door, which was unopenable from INSIDE, they find yours truly - barely hanging on to unlife! I am quickly healed by Sunshine, while Ninja Singh and Georgeous Gorge run off towards sounds of clanking metal, to find the Half Orc, Zebs of Doooom

But trying to open the door brings us instead a squad of skeletons! Up in the corner. Right next to the hot pink nails.

An amazing roll kills the HELL out of them!

Ninja Singh has got the rolls - he finds the traps easily!

While Zebs makes quick work of the skeleton, Georgeous finds a pit trap. The hard way.

My new red skeleton has defeated his weaker counterparts.

And forcing the door open shows that it was a trap all along. At least I'm getting healing again from Sunshine.

Zebs has finished his grisly work, and advances to the suprise that Ninja found...poor Georgeous is having a hard time crawling out with his stubby legs...

We're running to help; but THREE mummies = chaos spells galore!

I don't even know how that particular battle went; as I was occupied with sampling the concoction of Georgeous and our wonderful hostess, Gill(ty) the wife of Beernut our DM.
ahhhh...nothing like a Saturday night Happy Hour.

Despite the Rum drink, Georgeous is going fine! -ish.

I've been coming as quickly as I could with my summon - but we weren't even needed...

Until they open the final door to the way out!

I'm over the pit and on the way in, along with Sunshine...Zebs shuffles along...while Georgeous is rapidly losing body points!

Georgeous makes his attack roll...and it turns up 5 shields and 2 black skulls.no doubt he gets countered by the mummy or Chaos knight...I was really too tanked by then to remember which one....

Soon it is merely a Chaos knight left...it might even have been simple animated armor...which cannot cast a spell...

Everything is dead. I stick around in the maze to make sure Ninja has his ass covered while he searches in depth for goodies - and he finds them!

I found that this weekend, having been 3 saturdays later, was alot less concentrated on the game - we were all busy talking with each other and having a grand old time. The poor DM was talking to so many people at once that he lost his concentration on what special things were going on in-game more than once!

Very tasty drinks, amazing grilled chicken legs, and incredible desserts...
Last edited by el_flesh on Monday September 27th, 2010 12:54pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » Sunday September 26th, 2010 9:12pm

That LOLcat gaming is pretty hilarious. Had me laughing too.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby el_flesh » Sunday October 3rd, 2010 12:34am

Yet another weekend of fun fun fun, with just a touch of disappointment.

Yes, It's our very own LOL cat, Bear. She is frikkin 16!

"Great. A loaded table, and not a spot of meat..."

Zebs enters the door...cautiously...and finds monsters. After trying to turn back and getting shoved back in the metal door, he walks all the way into the room to face down the mummies fast...

Ninja Singh enters and kills a zombie immediately.

Georgeous and I are in, and I got a higher lev Red skel up and running...

A mummy casts 'Warp Allies'. Too bad we can't cast the same thing - Sunshine is busy as hell, at the local Tavern, and Korisu is still sleeping off his massive hangover from the Inn of Alcohol. Lilith is off to Transylvania for a few weeks, and Boxcutter Steve is long since gone...

We're steadily killing them...

Then we discover a room of warping. My red skel is facing certain disollution. But he gets a wonderful defense roll!

Zebs wants to "try and help YOU guys", but we tell him to take on the Mummies there.

An interesting room is discovered as Georgeous peeks in. I have a gold skel up to help him too now.

...And decide to send the gold skel elsewhere. After all, I figure Georgeous will be coming with us and leaving the knights for later...

But he whacks on the doorframe and draws the attention of the Chaos Armors instead! He bacs into the hall to create a bottleneck at the door!
My gold skel is getting into trouble. I raise a third skel, pebbles, who comes behind the mummy and attacks, causing damage...a full 5 die dmg roll!

Gold and Zebs handle the last advanced Zombies.

Ninja finds a secret door and a chest. Which is trapped. But which has some nice goodies, too....

I raise a ghost, while the last Chaos Armor is causing problems.

Ninja makes the coup de Grace on the armor. Then Georgeous Boldly Goes into a back room to find ... yet another Chaos Armor.

There is more fighting - my red skel tries to stay in range, but will collapse when verified by DM.
I now have a Mage too, while Zebs is scouting ahead...

Ninja makes an amazing roll when searching the table. He finds an amazing band - it lets me cast three spells for the price of one.
Finally, after 20 quests, we're finding Unique objects now - with his amazing rolls! The 12 has a natural +5 for his searches, giving him a roll of 17.
He also finds a unique axe that really helps against undead. Which I am hoping to be myself pretty soon...

We are leaving, but Georgeous comes across something pretty bad! That Gargoyle actually represents a Defiler - it has zombie arms and legs everywhere, and it has "ten nipples" our DM tells us.
"Ten Nipples?" TWO of us ask.
"TENTICLES"
The fierce fighting starts! Georgeous activates his new Ax of Necrophiliac *butt-spanking* (named by yours truly. It was going to be the 'Ax of Ass-Rendering' until we discovered it affects undead.) Quite a Paladin weapon, in fact.

My ghost passes straight through the wall, and scores a hit - as the one die with skull shows.

His spirit roll outscores the greater one of the Defiler. Which, while having TWELVE body points (!) has only ONE spirit point - and thus becomes a ghost under MY control, too! Only my ghost could have pulled this off - and we didn't even know it until after it was done! It would have been a long bloody battle otherwise. I will have to suggest to my DM that the FIRST skull on any attack that has a magic component to it should do only magic damage...dunno what he wants to do about that. Sadly, Georgeous' Ax of Necrophiliac *butt-spanking* causes 2 damage to my ghost and de-manifests him. The other powerful defiler ghost, though, only gets reduced to 10 'body points'. Though it should actually have been one spirit point...right?

We finish off the last Zombie dog, and are ready to leave. Which works out well, because it is the bedtime of Zebs. Turns out we rushed a little too much - we missed the tombs on the bottom of the board entirely. There was a recipe for Lichdom, which I could have found. But we decided to leave. Perhaps it will spring up later in another quest....
We can't complain about the excellent rolls of Ninja, giving us great weapons, and gloves of speed for him. He now has +3 actions per turn! That's 25% more!

All in all, another excellent Saturday! With Daquiris again! And Gill(ty)'s desserts!
Last edited by el_flesh on Sunday October 6th, 2013 2:42pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: created language censors for those with the censor turned on.

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Saturday Night DUNGEON!