• Advertisement

EL FLESH

Share your game nights with everyone by posting images and captions, or just tell us about the exciting events that happened in your games here. Even if it's not from Saturday night, we'd like to see them!

Re: Saturday night DUNGEON

Postby el_flesh » Friday June 11th, 2010 4:40pm

One group tries to kill the other one too!

heh heh heh heh heh... Only there wouldn't be much continuity between quests with that.
And my group is all about the continuity!
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic.
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » Saturday June 12th, 2010 10:52pm

Well, it turned out that there were only four players after all.

SPOILER ALERT! KELLAR'S KEEP

Seems I ran into trouble early on...good thing there was a halfling type stealth bugger to give me a healing potion:

but then I summoned 2 skellies to help...

That Vamp is on our team! We didn't have anything els for the rogue, so she had to do for now...

Sadly, the custom skel 'mage' here is out of focus. He's a mage that has a cloak, and a staff with a skull on top of it! Theres another skel behind him making it really hard to see!
Better pic to follow next week!

Dwarf forg FOUND! But with an addition to make the -1 bp per turn alot worse...

He used a teleport spell...and when the rog got to him, she wound up dead!
But brought back by the half Ogre....who had a health potion to give on top of hers!

Another good adventure! Only this one took 4.5 hours! Aftermath:
"I will raise your dead body as an undead skeleton. Then I will make it do unspeakable acts. Like taking a shower." - El Flesh.

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby mo123813 » Saturday June 12th, 2010 11:05pm

Looks awesome; Ill have to put up some pics myself :D
Check out my new character: Halfling! I promise you will consider using it!
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=405
Remember, if you run out of dice,
3/4/5 = skulls
1/2 = white shields
6 = black shields
mo123813

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » Sunday June 13th, 2010 8:06am

In case y'all didn't notice, I got my second Witch King painted....this was the color scheme I had originally wanted - but having TWO of them is pretty good!
Now I just need some more goblins/orcs! And I could sure use another Gargoyle! To paint in STONE this time...

Since we now have a stealthy character (don't remember class) and a Rogue, I'll have to go find some good D&D minis for them...
Any suggestions?
I'm avoiding Games Workshop, heh heh heh...

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby mo123813 » Sunday June 13th, 2010 11:31am

Check out my new character: Halfling! I promise you will consider using it!
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=405
Remember, if you run out of dice,
3/4/5 = skulls
1/2 = white shields
6 = black shields
mo123813

Ogre Chieftain
Ogre Chieftain

Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » Saturday June 19th, 2010 11:36pm

Well. Took on mission to get second piece of Kellar keep map, and it was easy as pie. I liked the 5 tiny chambers outside the center room. Real good idea!

THEN it was onto the next mission, and man did we have a hard go of it. My Necro got adjusted - physical attacks cannot be healed from life energy absorption , and life energy spent for raising dead cannot be regained by potions! Led to some advantages anyway when lost loads of HP...tho Necro is weaker now!

Well, we ventured into the maze, and for some reason turned STRAIGHT into the direction of the bosses!

O CRAP! WHAT DID YOU OPEN?!?

TRAITOR! Call yourself a Necromancer! Turning my skel against me!

Get your just desserts. Guess who scored the killing blow? Hint: girls find him more attractive...

So then we moved to the middle...
And set up a HAMBUSH!

WHO got ambushed?!?

But we fought our way through.
Here we deal with some weak ass skellies.

ANOTHER door?!?

Finally done.

Boy. This was a long one - and it started bass-ackwards with running into the chaos warriors and warlock almost immediately! We nearly dies that time, then again when we ran into the killing squad army in the center, then again we had trouble with the undead in the bottom - but the other rooms near the beginning was easy to end the mission with!

All in all, a very enjoyable quest this evening!
Last edited by el_flesh on Sunday January 23rd, 2011 1:48pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » Monday June 28th, 2010 8:14am

Well, this week had to be SUNDAY night dungeon, and since I had finally remembered my own camera, the pix were many...

I need a better way to store these! I'm running out of room! Beernut gets ready for his DM duties...

The first wimpy few creatures were easy to kill off. With 4 heros playing tonite, ZEBS of DOOOOM, Georgeous Gorge, Korisu, and yours truly, El Flesh, we quickly did the stupid thing and split up into groups of two.

What's more, the stronger bruisers, Zebs and Korisu went off together...

and I ran into a particularly tough Orc (upgraded by our DM I think...)
Good thing Georgeous was there to help!

They made short work of what they found...

All the while we enjoyed weekend treats! - You can't see the BEER tho! Georgeous Gorge checks his char sheet...
which you can see is alot more involved than the standard ones that ship in the game! Thanx to Beernut!

I was back up and summoning.

They went around. Korisu had found the last map piece rather quickly.

We were able to use the new Gargoyle fig our DM, Beernut, got!

He didn't want it to just stand there and be a let-down - so he DID bring it to life anyway!
Too bad it didn't last long with all four of us around it.

So then we backtracked to a door we'd left...

One of the newly painted Orcs gets sliced from crotch to crown.

Korisu had caused the ceiling to collapse, so it took me and my skel half the time to double dig it away (7 turns instead of 15)

Another Chaos Knight from the new group #2 didn't make much of a challenge...

E to na! Deguchi ja NAI! Kusssso....

Nor did the room, empty of treasure, that they found. They waited 3 turns for us to get alot closer!

After the fun trap sequence (this game seemed to be the game of traps) we had one last Orc Archer. Who got his ASS kicked.

This weekend had seen another ruleset change. I now had to be within a 10 space limit of my skels for them to stay animated! Also, some special abilities per class now cost Chi.

At least with these rule revisions I wasn't ridiculously swarming the board with skels! Version 2.0 is coming - with D10s instead of skull dice!

This adventure was very fun, even though it had wound up taking four hours!
Last edited by el_flesh on Sunday August 15th, 2010 9:48am, edited 2 times in total.

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » Sunday July 4th, 2010 7:55am

ONCE MORE INTO THE BREACH!

No big challenge:

I was able to raise both bodies and sent them off exploring:

Barb and Ronin stuck together...maybe not so smart...

Ronin wound up stunned, blocking door, so barb knocked him aside = 1 bp dmg, AND stunned for another turn. But at least the doorway was free:

By the time some help arrived, there were problems with ceiling traps...
(the green wizard is an Elemetalist, on our side!)

Well, we finished that adventure pretty easily after that.
But the next one, we were warned, would be a doozy....

We found the magical appearing creature to be bizarre - going through every creature type until the same one was rolled. Luckily, our DM roll wasn't.

And we split into two groups again, rather than crowding out one area...

I ran into a load of trouble; my gold skel is controlled by one of the Chaos Warriors, and I only have a red one to fight for me...

While the 'no sweat, will kill him fast' Chaos Warlock decided to summon up a little help...

Tough troubles all around! We had to stop the quest as it was 11 at night! Part TWO to resume next week! No spoilers about what awaits us in this quest!

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby el_flesh » Saturday July 17th, 2010 8:50am

Well, after some mind control troubles, it did not take us over long to clean out that room.

The skeletons fell before the Chaos Warlock did, but the dire straits we had been in were utterly vanquished.
Thanks to a healing spell from the Elementalist, Boxcutter Steve on the Dwarf, Georgeous Gorge.

My own Nec didn't even have time to add to the fight; my skels marched right the hell PAST and headed up to knock on the door of the center room, which we already knew contained some baaaad news from TWO weeks ago (I know, it was hard without my HQ fix last week, I went into withdrawal)..
You can see the Ronin, Korisu Yamato on the other side about to open the door to the side room...
The goblin in it jumping ON TO the table!

We stormed into the opposite side of the center room
That's ME there with the cool glass you can freeze the water in between the glass walls! Absolutely fan-frikkin-TASTIC for beers!
I.M. CANADIAN!

We were helped this time by another relatively low player, Ninja Singh, and a beginner elf archer, Sunshine - yes friends and neighbors, another pretty girl joined us!
The world is changing for gaming nerds! There is hope for all of you out there!

Last edited by el_flesh on Sunday August 15th, 2010 9:52am, edited 1 time in total.

Rewards:
el_flesh

Exiled
Exiled

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » Saturday July 17th, 2010 12:31pm

I love these images and captions. Keep them coming! Wish more people posted their games... man, I seriously need to get another group going!

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

PreviousNext

Return to Saturday Night DUNGEON!