• Advertisement

A too long quest...

Discuss the Dark Company Advanced Quest from the Advanced/Master Game Systems

Re: A too long quest...

Postby The Admiral » Tuesday June 7th, 2016 7:26am

I really want to try this again with NA rules. Give my brother a shot at it with his new Barbarian (Saracen) as it still rankles him that he never completed it. I Would like to do it with all four boards rather than changing boards all the time. I will also have to rethink the 'defend all with black shields ' rule. Fine with 1BP, but deadly v 2 or 3. I think I will just give the Dark/Chaos warriors an extra BP each.
The Admiral

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Ye Olde Inn is proudly hosted by

Proudly Hosted by MDD Hosting

Host your Website at MDD Hosting by clicking the logo above and Ye Olde Inn will receive a commission that we'll put toward keeping Ye Olde Inn online for everyone to enjoy!

Postby Count Mohawk » Tuesday June 7th, 2016 9:30am

The Admiral wrote:I will also have to rethink the 'defend all with black shields ' rule. Fine with 1BP, but deadly v 2 or 3. I think I will just give the Dark/Chaos warriors an extra BP each.

So you're suggesting that the Dark Warriors would have normal Henchman stats but 3 BP each, and that the Doomguard would have 5 Defend / 4 BP?
...According to my back-of-the-envelope calculation estimates, doing it this way would reduce the difficulty of the Quest by about 15-20%, however you choose to interpret that figure. (I used the QSC)

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle!
Marquis of Math
Count Mohawk

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby The Admiral » Wednesday November 7th, 2018 3:42pm

Count Mohawk wrote:
The Admiral wrote:I will also have to rethink the 'defend all with black shields ' rule. Fine with 1BP, but deadly v 2 or 3. I think I will just give the Dark/Chaos warriors an extra BP each.

So you're suggesting that the Dark Warriors would have normal Henchman stats but 3 BP each, and that the Doomguard would have 5 Defend / 4 BP?
...According to my back-of-the-envelope calculation estimates, doing it this way would reduce the difficulty of the Quest by about 15-20%, however you choose to interpret that figure. (I used the QSC)

Yep, they would be the stats I use. I'm okay with that being slightly easier. It is a long and difficult quest and we would be using Evil Wizard cards which makes it a lot harder.
The Admiral

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby lestodante » Friday November 9th, 2018 8:19pm

please make a report of the game after you will play it!

Rewards:
Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
lestodante

High Mage
High Mage

Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to The Dark Company