• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

DARK COMPANY REWRITING

Discuss the Dark Company Advanced Quest from the Advanced/Master Game Systems

Re: DARK COMPANY REWRITING

Postby Sjeng » Sunday February 26th, 2012 6:06am

This inspires me to try and make a photoshopped board of 4 different colour schemes. Now it truly looks like 4 identical boards with all the rooms having the exact same tiles. Making different tiles in rooms is not hard at all... Trouble is: time shortage :(

RPG Gateway Die Roller's 100

Uncle Zargon
Wants YOU!

HeroQuest YeOldeInn

Image Image Image Image

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote twenty (20) articles for the Blog in three (3) sections. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Official Spokesman
Sjeng
Ye Olde Orcish Bard

Doomguard
Doomguard

Forum Language: Nederlands
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Re: DARK COMPANY REWRITING

Postby polymathis » Sunday February 26th, 2012 2:06pm

Sjeng wrote:This inspires me to try and make a photoshopped board of 4 different colour schemes. Now it truly looks like 4 identical boards with all the rooms having the exact same tiles. Making different tiles in rooms is not hard at all... Trouble is: time shortage :(

That's our problem too! I'd love to replace our rush-job board with a proper work of art if any one is feeling up to it... ;)
polymathis

Goblin
Goblin

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to The Dark Company