• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

An Idea for Quest Project

The secret catacombs where members gather to discuss Quests in progress and contribute to community Quest projects.

Re: An Idea for Quest Project

Postby torilen » June 19th, 2010, 3:21 pm

dragonhead
what I do with heroscribe - I save the map as a typical heroscribe file, in case I need to change anything later
THEN - I export the map as a png file to the same place I saved the map as a heroscribe file - just so I know
where exactly they both are (I usually make a folder for each quest/quest pack that I am working on)

take that png file and insert it into either a MS Word document, OR if you have a newer version of
PowerPoint - insert it into powerpoint, and you can save the powerpoint as a PDF file (only with the
newer versions). Works out perfectly.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic.
torilen

Ice Gremlin
Ice Gremlin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: An Idea for Quest Project

Postby drathe » June 19th, 2010, 3:46 pm

For my Quest Packs, Heir to the Black Banner, Vengeance for Vengeance, and Chaos Unleashed; if you want to create a sequel to any of those, I give anyone a green light. Heck, if anyone wants to sequel any of my single Quests they can do that too. I have enough unfinished Quest projects to keep me occupied for a long time and have no plans to continue anything already released. Save for the Chronicle of Sir Ragnar, which is a community project anyway.

As I replied in the AG forum, if you want, you can email me your images and docs and I can combine them for you if you're having trouble with them.

As for the Phoenix Map, I'm not sure what you mean. Was it something mentioned in the forum? If so, refresh my memory via a link to the post, or a quote. Thanks.

As for the Innkeepers usergroup, they are forum administrators. Those that handle the technical side of things on the forum. We currently don't require any assistance in handling the forum at the moment. Once a day I backup the database and check for inactive members who may not have received their activation emails (or they were lost in junk-mail folders).

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Previous

Return to Adventurer's Guild