• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Mid-west players?

Search the treads of your local area, introduce yourself and get to know players near you. Use these rooms to discuss and plan your next game night.

Mid-west players?

Postby Kurgan » March 14th, 2022, 12:12 am

I'm looking for HQ players to play over Zoom (or discord if we can figure that out) to either stream over Twitch OR record a game and post there.

You don't have to show your face on camera if you don't want to, but I think it would be great to connect AND show what a game between members of the forum can be...

OR if you want to play but DON'T want your game to be public, I'd be up for that too. ;) If so, contact me. Thanks in advance! Times I could play are Friday or Saturday most weekends.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Mid-west players?

Postby Kurgan » March 19th, 2022, 1:14 pm

Sounds like Basic Zoom will be "Free" (no 40 mine time limit cap for more than 3 connected) until June 30th of this year. So take advantage while you can! Of course if the person hosting has the paid version (last I checked it was $125 annual subscription) everybody joining gets to stay for free.

Of course the work around others have pointed out still should be there, that you can run for 40 minutes, then start another one after that one ends for another 40... so for HeroQuest you can get done in probably 3 sessions if you move right along (might take us 6 for the older games!).

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Return to Games In Your Area!