• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Hero Quest 2021 Remake: Errata Compilation

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Re: Hero Quest 2021 Remake: Errata Compilation

Postby HispaZargon » December 11th, 2021, 8:48 am

Yes, Kurgan... The spell scrolls general idea is officially treated quite vague... I will consider your comments in future update of the errata summary.

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Participated in a Miniature Exchange.
Librarian-Analyst
HispaZargon
Inn's Guardian

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: Español
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Super Saiyan Musashi » December 20th, 2021, 4:43 pm

For Spirit Queen's Torment: anyone know where Sigill's stats are? I searched the quest book but I couldn't find them anywhere
Super Saiyan Musashi

Fimir
Fimir

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Postby Kurgan » December 20th, 2021, 6:46 pm

I believe he has the same stats as a regular Orc (just like all the Orc "allies" in the quest book), so: 8 Movement, 3 attack, 2 defend, 1 body point, 2 mind points. :orc:

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:
Scribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby HispaZargon » December 20th, 2021, 7:48 pm

Super Saiyan Musashi wrote:For Spirit Queen's Torment: anyone know where Sigill's stats are? I searched the quest book but I couldn't find them anywhere

Kurgan wrote:I believe he has the same stats as a regular Orc (just like all the Orc "allies" in the quest book), so: 8 Movement, 3 attack, 2 defend, 1 body point, 2 mind points. :orc:

Hi, I think like Kurgan, Sigill (and also Udren) stats should be considered the same as a regular orc since they are represented in the map as regular orcs and no any different stats are reported in quest notes. The shield and longsword found in the weapons rack I think are intended to be taken by heroes.

However, this has led me to check the section "Controlling Allies" in page 2 of the SQT questbook and there, unfortunately I have noticed that it is not too clear if these orc-allies defend with Black Shields as the rest of regular enemies or with White Shields since they may be considered as heroes... I think it should have been better explained. If I had to choose I think they may defend with White Shields, like Sir Ragnar, and Mercenaries in BQP or WoM expansions (in fact, they are also allies).

Rewards:
Librarian-Analyst
HispaZargon
Inn's Guardian

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Postby Kurgan » December 20th, 2021, 8:28 pm

Yes I would have said White Shields, since that's how all heroes and allies defend as well. Good point there HZ. Before they are discovered as allies, they would defend with black, I suppose, like ordinary monsters.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby HispaZargon » December 20th, 2021, 8:47 pm

Additionally, Vander, the elf prisoner in Quest #3 of TCOPD questpack (page 9) is supposed to be an elf... but what kind of elf? Does he have the same stats as the Elf character? It is not explained anywhere but if yes, Vander should need at least a Short sword to be able to have the same stats as the Elf character, nothing about it is clearly explained...

Full information about Vander stats would exist there since heroes needs to bring him alive to the stairs so the prisoner need to move across the board and would potentially enter in combat. Moreover, in my opinion his stats should not be like the Elf character ones, they may be so weaker since he is suposed to be a tired prisoner, like Sir Ragnar in the Basic Game System questpack.

Rewards:
Librarian-Analyst
HispaZargon
Inn's Guardian

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:

Postby therealshrek » December 20th, 2021, 9:00 pm

I would expect him to be like the previous Elf Mercenaries from Elf Quest. Def 2 Body 3 Mind 2 and whatever weapon the group gives him
since he was a prisoner and does not carry the Elven Bow or Greatsword. Preferably someone has a bow to give him, so he can be ranged support
and not get to close to the monsters with his 3 body
therealshrek

Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior

Hero:

Postby Kurgan » December 21st, 2021, 11:24 am

Lee from covertnerd podcast (see the new episode(s) here) mentioned a mythic quest that says to search for an item in the Treasure deck, but it's actually in the Artifact deck.

I'm not exactly sure what he was referring to, but see what you think (hopefully he'll follow-up when he finds it).

Edit: Fixed the link.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby HispaZargon » December 21st, 2021, 7:58 pm

Kurgan wrote:Lee from covertnerd podcast (see the new episode(s) here) mentioned a mythic quest that says to search for an item in the Treasure deck, but it's actually in the Artifact deck.

I'm not exactly sure what he was referring to, but see what you think (hopefully he'll follow-up when he finds it).

Edit: Fixed the link.

I think would be POT questbook, page 9 where it is said the Rod of Telekinesis must be taken from Equipment cards in the Armory instead of Artifacts deck.

Rewards:
Librarian-Analyst
HispaZargon
Inn's Guardian

Wizard
Wizard

Usergroups:

Postby Kurgan » December 21st, 2021, 8:07 pm

Ah good, thanks!

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie!
Channeler
Kurgan

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Hero: