• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

New quest idea

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Re: New quest idea

Postby gravaillon » June 25th, 2011, 6:57 am

very great job big bene !!! I like the prison cell tiles ! Very usefull too and in a hq graphic style look. Thanks for share !
See my remastered edition of Heroquest and all the Quest Books on http://www.heroquest-reloaded.blogspot.com
gravaillon

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Forum Language: Français
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Big Bene » June 25th, 2011, 11:59 am

Thanks!
Nice you like it!

You may also leave a vote...
|_P
Have a look ;)

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Big Bene

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Daedalus » June 28th, 2011, 4:02 am

mo123813 wrote:Okay. I have a new quest idea and would like some imput :D
Check this video out. Its a Dungeons & Dragons Online quest and it inspired me to turn it into a heroquest quest. It is sort of like a 'defend the castle' like quest, with waves of enemies. I was thinking that instead of a crystal it were a person or a scroll with a new spell in it.

I pulled a varient from Boardgamegeek.com I posted a while back and posted it in the Heroquest additions homebrew rules section. Maybe you can use it in a ramped-up mode with lots of proxy cards or more red dice rolls. Here's the link:
http://www.yeoldeinn.com/hqforum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=807
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Previous

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion