• Advertisement

Last nights Hq game.

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Re: Last nights Hq game.

Postby Lowery_79 » Saturday March 16th, 2019 7:21am

I set up a play test time on Sunday with my Friends husband. Kinda the first time I've play tested an idea with out just having someone just play it in a quest (if it's a hero). I'll let you know how these Heroes change with your in put and the play testing, Any ideas what to do during a play test of a Hero? The plan is for me to use both Heroes and go through a solo quest like A growl of thunder and see how they fare with some changes.

Thanks
Lowery_79

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Anderas » Saturday March 16th, 2019 8:35am

Any rule you are unsure about, test with a mercenary. If it's not good, you kill that guy.

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Yeti
Yeti

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby Lowery_79 » Sunday March 17th, 2019 11:12am

Thanks, play testing for these Heroes got canceled but hopefully we can reschedule soon.
Lowery_79

Goblin
Goblin

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:

Previous

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion