• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Do Chaos Warriors need to eat?

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Re: Do Chaos Warriors need to eat?

Postby TMU » May 14th, 2018, 3:32 am

knightkrawler wrote:They sustain their warped bodies exclusively with protein shakes through straws because of these tiny little helmet slits.

But will the protein shakes go to waste, how do they work out? Isn't it too hot and hard to move around in the gym? :geek:
"There is no greater danger than playing it safe."

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Slaughtered an Orc! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Second Lieutenant
TMU

Swordsman
Swordsman

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby knightkrawler » May 14th, 2018, 10:00 am

TMU wrote:
knightkrawler wrote:They sustain their warped bodies exclusively with protein shakes through straws because of these tiny little helmet slits.

But will the protein shakes go to waste, how do they work out? Isn't it too hot and hard to move around in the gym? :geek:

Funny you should ask the question as if anybody on this forum had ever seen the insides of a gym...
Some of us find it hard to move around in reality without breaking a sweat.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby mitchiemasha » May 14th, 2018, 6:30 pm

knightkrawler wrote:Funny you should ask the question as if anybody on this forum had ever seen the insides of a gym...

I won't post pictures of my abs... but i've been a regular at our towns old skool gym for many years now. Were talking concrete floor, no frills, no waste of time cardio machines (well there's 3), pure heavy weights and benches only. Locally all the 'gangstas' go to the branded 'exercise for less' chain, so we have a nice little family going, all members on first name terms. The woman who runs it is everyones personal trainer at no extra charge, she's always telling us off keeping us right. No banging, dropping weights, always put back in the right place. You'd think it would be the other way round.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Prince
mitchiemasha

Halberdier
Halberdier

Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Postby Anderas » May 15th, 2018, 1:28 am

You have become my local hero in this instant! Since decades i am thinking "it would be good to do some sports".
However the thought of it makes me sweating, so I rather avoid it. :lol:

According to the HQ lore, those warriors are not hunger free, meaning that KK is right!

And if they find no straw, they become CW Zombies first, then CW skeletons, then an empty enchanted armour, and that empty enchanted armour then searches for a new victim to enclose. The feeding cycle begins anew.... :mrgreen:

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Anderas
NOT Andreas!

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member
Champion Group Member

Postby Goblin-King » May 15th, 2018, 3:57 am

mitchiemasha wrote:I won't post pictures of my abs...

Thank you... This would take Ye Olde Inn in a new dark direction...

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Frozen Horror
Frozen Horror

Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby knightkrawler » May 15th, 2018, 12:12 pm

mitchiemasha wrote:I won't post pictures of my abs...

It's ab. As in one, ahem, muscle.
You probably hit the "s" with your fat finger. It's right next to the "b" after all.
HQ - Heroes & Villains (Dropbox-download link) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jgj0kzsys9w38oh/AAA_VEHx6vMv4HKRX7IiOWTFa?dl=0
Feedback http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3560
Gallery http://forum.yeoldeinn.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=1972&hilit=knightkrawler+gallery&start=200
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've found a way of paying off old debts:
Always make more promises than you can break.

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges. Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Cheese Baron
knightkrawler
The Furry Blue Derailer

Witch Lord
Witch Lord

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion