• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

For player or monster images

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

For player or monster images

Postby MadMickyG » April 8th, 2017, 1:34 am

If you can't find the perfect picture, or don't want to compromise on the image art you want for your new card, try going here.

http://www.heromachine.com/heromachine-3-lab/

I was using in Firefox, but seems to work much better in Chrome.

I have been using this site to make the images for my super-hero story, to give people an idea of what the heroes and villains look like.
But this site has the parts to make any kind of race, elf, orc,ogre. Even dragon if you want.

Pretty simple and easy to use. Monster art, hero art. Equipment art even. Maybe make that barbarian style orc, or the perfect image of how you see your wizard looking. Maybe create a visual image of the miniature you already have, yet cant find a good visual representation anywhere on the internet. (I know I've had that problem!)

The sky's the limit!

Note: I am not affiliated with this site, or work on it behind the scenes. I just like it. |_P

Check my story FB site to see some pictures I've made in it if you like. It is quite fun as well.
Check out my dabblings in writing.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Madhouse ... 4179561807
Feel free to let me know what you think. All comments/criticisms welcome.

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
MadMickyG

Necromancer
Necromancer

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion