• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

How to create a quest on Youtube

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

How to create a quest on Youtube

Postby Patroclus » October 27th, 2016, 1:57 pm

This is a video about quest creation for Hero Quest. It’s best for new players than the members of the inn, but I think it’s interesting for everyone. I talk about the exploration feeling that heroquest gives. And I use an npc and a cinematic scene to add some flavor.

My English are poor so don’t expect anything special, but you will understand the meaning (lol) and I hope you’ll like it.

Also, it will be great if you give some thumbs up and do subscribe. I don’t make many videos, but all of them are from the most known board games (HQ, AHQ, WHQ, Space Crusade, Space Hulk). I don’t upload junk.

The first videos had some playthroughs, the next will have more about my ideas for how to expand the games, just like this one with the addition of npcs. Most of them are known for the members of the inn. For other people could be new, so they maybe want to learn how we used to play.

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tukf-o5spo

I hope to see some subscriptions :)

Rewards:
Hosted a Play-by-Post game. Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in two (2) Miniature Exchanges. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Patroclus

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: How to create a quest on Youtube

Postby mitchiemasha » October 27th, 2016, 2:27 pm

Cinematic room, I like it! I will have a proper listen/watch on Sunday.

Rewards:
Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Prince
mitchiemasha

Halberdier
Halberdier

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion