• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Phoenix conversions eu-us

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Re: Phoenix conversions eu-us

Postby Striker » August 27th, 2016, 6:55 am

Hi QorDac, very excited to be here thanks. I will keep you posted on my findings, I feel more satisfied that the consensus is good for the phoenix conversion. My fellow questers are an odd bunch ive just met at a local gaming group, they strike me as the strict rule types, very keen but I think maybe in the interests of keeping that feeling going I would like there to be no ambiguity towards the rules.

MichaleKruse-thats brilliant, the BP are the same so I suspect that was what you were playing, also fantastic that you had experience playing through the campaigns as that is exactly what I'll be doing. Please, please please let me know when you get around to morcar, thta seems to be the expansion few have experience with the conversion.
Striker

Zombie
Zombie

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Phoenix conversions eu-us

Postby Daedalus » March 15th, 2017, 4:51 pm

Striker wrote:Thanks again, well I play devil's advocate stirring the discussion but im very inexperienced playing it, o ly a couple on the base game with playing currently on hiatus while I paint them all up ready. It seems the phoenix revision is a solid starter so I'll go with that. I perhaps wouldn't have used 10bp for all of them maybe just the lord and downgraded the others from there, but it seems I have my answer. Any ideas on the phoenix morcar us revision?

In case your hiatus was extended and you missed these topics,
Too hard of a quest?
Hints on rebalancing this quest
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Wizard of Zargon Group Member Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Dread Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group MemberScribes Group MemberAdventurers' Guild Group MemberArtists Group MemberChampion Group Member

Previous

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion