• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

A few HQ pics from various conventions

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

A few HQ pics from various conventions

Postby Decipher » July 27th, 2015, 4:23 am

I attended two conventions locally in Virginia recently and let me tell you, everyone old and young was excited about playing HQ. Word has spread so much among the Gen-con crowed that I keep getting requests and invitations to attend dozens of cons to host HQ. It's nuts. One convention we were running two separate sessions and players were lined up waiting for a turn to play. Its funny how a game from the early 90's can be as popular as Warhammer, Star Wars Armada, D&D and everything else today. Just thought I would share. (Note: My daughter was acting like a goof in the second pic, she really doesn't look like that.)

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Slain a measly Goblin! Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Decipher

Giant Wolf
Giant Wolf

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: A few HQ pics from various conventions

Postby QorDaq » July 27th, 2015, 2:42 pm

Very cool. I think it's great that there is not only room for older "Classic" games, but also continued interest. Well done.

maj!
maj! = Klingon word for "Good". Used in the context of "I approve".

- vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
QorDaq

Elven Warrior
Elven Warrior

Forum Language: English (United States)
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion