• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

HeroQuest Commercial

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

HeroQuest Commercial

Postby drathe » March 14th, 2009, 12:32 am

They don't make commercials like this anymore. I remember the same commercial airing here in Canada, only the pricing at the end was removed. Last year, my sisters and friends played through the Game System. Squirm played as the Wizard and every time she cast the Fire of Wrath spell, I wouldn't allow it to be successful unless she pronounced it the same way as they did in the advert.

I wonder who did the narration... sounds a lot like Christopher Lee to me.

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: HeroQuest Commercial

Postby HeroQuestFrance » October 28th, 2009, 9:46 am

The french government tries to get everything in numeric so here is the french one :

http://www.ina.fr/recherche/recherche?s ... &vue=Video" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
HeroQuestFrance

Orc Shaman
Orc Shaman

Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion