• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Started a new group!

Discuss general topics relating to HeroQuest that don't fit well in the categories below.

Started a new group!

Postby drathe » March 6th, 2009, 10:26 pm

Not a whole lot of time, but I started a new group into the game tonight. Just played the Trial, but it was great fun and everyone is excited to return ASAP. Only had time for the one Quest, but it's a start in the least. Just enough to wet their appetites... and mine! I've been starving.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Thursday January 24th, 2008 11:25pm

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: British English
Hero:
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Re: Started a new group!

Postby zep » March 6th, 2009, 10:26 pm

Awesome! I take it you started them on The Trial. So was this the group consisting of several members of your family?

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Thursday January 24th, 2008 11:48pm
Rosemary baby, I got the thyme
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby drathe » March 6th, 2009, 10:27 pm

My sister, her Husband, and a friend of theirs. My other sister also played, but won't be continuing as she's leaving for Japan.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Friday January 25th, 2008 01:01am

Rewards:
Played a turn in a Play-by-Post game. Wrote an article for the Blog. Created a Hot Topic. Participated in a Miniature Exchange. Zealot Miniatures: Twisting Catacombs Kickstarter Backer
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member Scribes Group Member

Postby Phoenix » March 6th, 2009, 10:28 pm

Excellent!! Can't wait to hear about their trek through the Quests after Return of the Witch Lord (as that is as far as I've gotten). I'm sure that pretty soon they'll be begging YOU to play! LOL :)

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Friday January 25th, 2008 08:39am

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic.
The Great
Phoenix

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:
Innkeepers Group Member Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby zep » March 6th, 2009, 10:29 pm

Leaving for Japan! Thats freakin sweet! I really would like to travel outside the States more, especially to places like Japan.

I'm also interested in hearing how things go past WL. I've only made it to about 3 quests into WL and thats it.

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Friday January 25th, 2008 10:59am
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:

Postby drathe » March 6th, 2009, 10:30 pm

Last time I made it past WL with a group, the solo quests in BQP and EQP went fairly well (I love ice gremlins, them thieving bastards!)

My two solo quests were also great fun. And some of my earlier home brew were pretty good too.

Damn I love this game!

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Friday January 25th, 2008 12:35pm

Rewards:
Lord
drathe
The Bastiferous!

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Hero:
Usergroups:

Postby zep » March 6th, 2009, 10:30 pm

Its jolly good fun!

Post Transfer from Old Forum - Original Post Date: Friday January 25th, 2008 04:31pm
zep

Innkeeper
Innkeeper

Usergroups:

Return to General HeroQuest Discussion