• Advertisement

Several Questions regarding Even Boots

Discuss Quests, Cards, Monsters etc, from the Elf Quest Pack: The Mage of the Mirror.

Re: Several Questions regarding Even Boots

Postby wallydubbs » Tuesday October 23rd, 2018 11:16am

Thanks for all your answers guys. I'll plan accordingly.
wallydubbs

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Advertisement

Ye Olde Inn is proudly hosted by

Proudly Hosted by MDD Hosting

Host your Website at MDD Hosting by clicking the logo above and Ye Olde Inn will receive a commission that we'll put toward keeping Ye Olde Inn online for everyone to enjoy!

Re: Several Questions regarding Even Boots

Postby wallydubbs » Thursday September 5th, 2019 10:58am

lestodante wrote:in european version the potion of speed allows the hero to roll the dice and move twice. In NA version it is not a card and allow to move of 12 squares.

I think it was drathe that converted some of the European Treasure cards into American format, so I've been able to add those cards to my Treasure deck. This includes the Potion of Speed from the European version.

So it is a bit conflicting that there are two types of Potions of Speed; one in pretty much Swift Wind in a bottle, the other can be bought and grants the Elf 12 movement and 2 attacks until he takes 1 damage (which seems a bit much). The distinction my group makes of the two is "Potion of Speed" and "Elven Potion of Speed".
Though I don't necessarily like the European Potion of Speed because it's more powerful then Swift Wind (doesn't require an action), it's not always available and can't be bought.

But yes, good questions on what-to-do if combining Swift Wind, or either Potion of Speed with the Elven boots... or what if the Elf (wearing the boots) is under the effects of Swift Wind while drinking a Potion of Speed? Wod that be 8 or 12 red dice movement? Lol
wallydubbs

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon

Previous

Return to The Mage of the Mirror