Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.


Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!
Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.
Just_Will wrote:-create an 'underworld' dungeon for dead heroes to escape from, thereby reviving themselves
picks one
picks one
picks two
elf picks one
has the other two would work the best.
still gets the last two. You could allow
to count
as
in melee and
to count
as
to even them out. If you're playing AtHO and WoM with US monster stats they'll need the upgrades.
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.

only relic, either 'Berserker's Brand' or Critical sword. Either
=
, or
equals
but ignores monster's
.
only relic would be something like Sheild/Aegis of the Ancients:
=


1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
1BP,
2BP,
3BP,
4BP,
5BP. US
3BP, US
4BP.



Just_Will wrote:....I'm getting back into HQ and I've been brainstorming creative ways to balance this expansion, and I'm hoping some one with recent hands on experience could critique my thoughts/ideas. (I'm playing the US version HQ by the way) Here goes:...
...-create an 'underworld' dungeon for dead heroes to escape from, thereby reviving themselves...


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest