Mortal bug...

Discuss Quests, Cards, Monsters etc, from the Against the Ogre Horde Quest Pack.

Re: Mortal bug...

Postby fenrir79 » Tuesday February 14th, 2017 9:56am

In my group, I'm Zargon and i have to decide.
And i have decided, that this is not a "falling rock", it will be a "the pit of chaos" it is more comfortable for all
fenrir79

Skeleton
Skeleton

Forum Language: Deutsch
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Re: Mortal bug...

Postby Daedalus » Tuesday April 11th, 2017 5:43pm

The Admiral wrote:I've seen another problem with 'The Outer Caves' quest. Room C has no treasure chests? Also, it seems odd that the Headquarters of the Ogres has no, well, ogres?

There should be two chests in room C according to the official errata for Against the Ogre Horde.

I agree it is odd the objective room lacks any Ogres--hmm. As the Wandering Monster, they are already into everybody's business anyway. I guess the Chaos Warriors tricked the stupid brutes out of the room in a coup and now do all the mental lifting.
UNCLE ZARGON
WANTS.. YOU

Rewards:
Grin's Stone Map Played a turn in five (5) Play-by-Post games. Created a Hot Topic. Slain a measly Goblin! Slaughtered an Orc! Killed a mighty Fimir! Shattered a Skeleton! Destroyed a Zombie! Unravelled a Mummy!Crushed a powerful Chaos Warrior! Smashed a massive Gargoyle! Encountered all eight (8) Game System monsters. Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Editor-in-Chief
Daedalus
Slacker Ruleslawyer

Wizard
Wizard

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Against the Ogre Horde