• Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Skulmar and Kessandria revealed?

Discuss Quests, Cards, Monsters etc, from the Return of the Witch Lord Quest Pack.

Re: Skulmar and Kessandria revealed?

Postby Spookyhappyfun » Saturday November 17th, 2018 8:51am

I assume they're metal? That banshee does look so good, but I try not to use metal minis to keep with the established plasticness of HeroQuest.
My Quest Book Edits - In Progress
My Quest Locations - In Progress

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Advertisement

Make a small donation to Ye Olde Inn!

Donate via Paypal

Every cent received goes toward Ye Olde Inn's maintenance and allows us to continue providing the best resources for HeroQuest and Fantasy Gaming fans.

Postby Goblin-King » Saturday November 17th, 2018 6:42pm

Spookyhappyfun wrote:I assume they're metal? That banshee does look so good, but I try not to use metal minis to keep with the established plasticness of HeroQuest.

I totally get this, but you are really limiting yourself. A lot of metal minis from early Warhammer Fantasy actually fit in incredible well. Just stick them on a HQ base 8-)

Rewards:
Created a Hot Topic. Participated in four (4) Miniature Exchanges.Participated in three (3) Miniature Exchanges. Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Ye Olde Judge Dredd
Goblin-King
Really looks like David Bowie

Polar Warbear
Polar Warbear

Forum Language: British English
Evil Sorcerer: Morcar
Hero:
Usergroups:
Wizards of Zargon Group Member Adventurers' Guild Group Member Artists Group Member Champion Group Member

Postby Spookyhappyfun » Sunday November 18th, 2018 12:32am

I've actually done pretty well sticking to that. With all the old WHQ/Talisman minis, I've currently got a ton of extra stuff that I never would have expected. The only metal mini I have currently is this Morcar one:

My Quest Book Edits - In Progress
My Quest Locations - In Progress

Rewards:
Killed a mighty Fimir! Destroyed a Zombie! Encountered a menacing Chaos Warlock!
Spookyhappyfun

Elven Archer
Elven Archer

Forum Language: English (United States)
Evil Sorcerer: Zargon
Hero:
Usergroups:
Champion Group Member

Previous

Return to Return of the Witch Lord